About the Clinic
Next Clinic Starting in February 2024
The Women’s Beginner Clinics at Concord Golf Club have proven popular over the past few years with them booking out quickly. The Women have a very enjoyable time along the way and learn from our experienced PGA Golf Professionals.
Here is an outline of what’s involved in the Program:
- 10 x 1½ hr. small group Lessons with Concord’s PGA Professionals
- 1 x 1/2hr Private Lesson with a PGA Professional
- On course mentoring with Concord Members
- The Clinic period is based around Tuesdays from 12:30pm – 2:00pm
- Access to social play as a guest of a member
- Access to the practice facilities, within guidelines of the Clinic
- A 6-month Social Membership of Concord Golf Club including House credit
- The program goes for 4/5 months and includes School Holiday breaks
- Cost – $1500.00
- Welcome Lunch – Enjoy the relaxing atmosphere with fellow students, coaching staff and the Women’s Committee. Orientation of the clubhouse and facilities will also be provided
- Mentoring – Experienced women members will accompany you out onto the golf course to introduce play and etiquette. This is a great opportunity to get out on the golf course in a comfortable environment.
- Pathways – Pathways to Membership Offered on Conclusion of the clinic
- Timing – Tuesday’s – 12.30 pm – 2 pm during School Term dates
- Practice Facilities – The Practice Range is available – Monday, Tuesday and Thursday afternoons from 12 noon during the program term dates.
- Equipment – If you do not have Golf Clubs, we have loan clubs for you to use