About the Clinic
The Women’s Beginner Clinics at Concord Golf Club have proven popular over the past few years with them booking out quickly. The Women have a very enjoyable time along the way and learn from our experienced PGA Golf Professionals.
Here is an outline of what’s involved in the Program:
- Our next Clinic will commence in 2021
- The Clinic times are 10:30am-12pm on Tuesdays.
- 10 x 1.5 hour lessons with the Concord PGA Professionals. The class is a small group with plenty of time dedicated to each person.
- 1 x 30 minute Private Lesson.
- On course play on the Tuesdays that lessons aren’t scheduled with experienced Women Members assisting as mentors, giving you guidance of club selection, course etiquette and the rules of golf.
- Access to the practice facilities on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays for the duration of the Program.
- Social Membership to Concord Golf Club with a F&B credit to be spent within the Clubhouse.
- $950 Program fee