About the Clinic
The aims of the clinic are to:
- Provide 12 small group lessons with Concord’s experienced PGA Golf Professionals
- On-course mentoring with experienced female members
- Access to social play as a guest of a Member
- Use of the practice facilities which includes our new state of the art Golf Performance and Club Fitting Centre within the guidelines of the clinic
- Social Membership at Concord Golf Club for the duration of the Clinic including credit to be used in the clubhouse
The club is deeply committed to developing Women’s Golf and developing a friendly environment to learn.
This commitment is supported by in investment in world class training facilities, coaching expertise and a pathway to club membership.
- Our first Programme for 2018 will be held from 20th February – 26th June.