Concord Junior Golf Academy
Concord is committed to developing Junior Golf participation in Australia across a broad spectrum from playing for fun through to elite development.
The aims of the clinic are to:
- Introduce children from ages 7 to 15 to the game of golf
- Encourage active participation in the game regardless of skill or ability
- Provide the participants with a fun and engaging experience
- Prepare for potential membership of the club
- Provide a pathway for entry to the talent development program
Experienced professional coaches led by Lorien Scott and Mark Alison deliver the program. The club is deeply committed to developing Junior Golf participation in Australia across a broad spectrum of playing for fun to developing talent. This commitment is supported by in investment in world class training facilities, coaching expertise and a pathway to the talent program and club membership.
For more information on which program is best suited to your child, click on the link below.
Junior School Holiday Clinic
We hold Junior School Holiday Classes for children aged 8-17 years in a fun and safe environment. For those already in our Junior Program it is a great way to improve skills along with us introducing new players to the game. If the participants don’t have equipment we can provide it for them.