Concord Junior Golf Academy
Concord is committed to developing Junior Golf participation in Australia across a broad spectrum from playing for fun through to elite development.
For more information on which program is best suited to your child, click on the link below.
Junior School Holiday Clinic
Junior School Holiday Classes for children aged 8-17 years in a fun and safe environment. For those already in our Junior Program it is a great way to improve your skills or we can introduce new players to the game. For those that don’t have equipment we can provide it for them.
Ladies Golf Clinics – Open for 2018 registrations
The Ladies Beginner Clinics at Concord Golf Club have proven popular over the past few years with them booking out quickly. The Ladies have a very an enjoyable time along the way and learn from our experienced PGA Golf Professionals.
Here is an outline of what’s involved in the Programme:
- The Clinic period will be from 20th February through to 26th June 2018 (we will also hold another Programme for the 2nd half of the year – to be advertised at a later date).
- The Clinic times are 12:30-2pm on Tuesdays.
- 12 x 1.5 hour lessons with the Concord PGA Professionals. The class is a small group with plenty of time dedicated to each person.
- On course play on the Tuesdays that lessons aren’t scheduled with experienced Lady Members assisting as mentors, giving you guidance of club selection, course etiquette and the rules of golf.
- Access to the practice facilities on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays for the duration of the Programme.
- Social Membership to Concord Golf Club with a F&B credit to be spent within the Clubhouse.
- $895 Programme fee
Please click on the registration form link below to gain further information.